With so many advancements in technology over the past year, testing and inspection has become essential to ensure all equipment is working properly and safely. Here are some of the top devices from the past year which helped to improve the testing and inspection process.
1. SPIDER, a magnetic micro robot, autonomously inspects the exterior of airships to locate and repair holes.
2. Humans and robots work together to safely inspect and repair the inside of fusion reactors.
3. This ultra thin sensor attaches to the wearer’s hand to measure and display medical information while on-the-go.
4. This machine increases efficiency by eliminating bubbles in hydraulic machinery.
5. Nima, a food analysing robot, tests food samples to notify Celiac disease sufferers when gluten is present.