The automotive industry has seen an abundance of new technology over the past year, resulting in many manufacturers introducing innovative models to the market. Whether it’s electric motors, self-driving software, or any other new auto gadgets, this technology is revolutionizing the industry and changing the way we travel.
1. Nikola introduced the first electric semi-truck, capable of travelling 1,200 miles on a single charge.
2. Morgan Motor Company mixes modern with classic to create the EV3, an electric three-wheeler made from wood.
3. The Rolls Royce Vision Next 100 concept has a futuristic look and feel with the incorporation of a luxury cabin feature.
4. Brightline and Siemens team up to create an innovative American train which will connect Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Orlando.
5. Vision Mercedes-Marbach 6 keeps an old-style approach while incorporating new technology, for the ultimate combination of looks and performance.